|Name||Date of birth and city||Start date function||Authorizations|
|Wijnholds, Hilvert (chairman)||28 April 1948 Vlagtwedde||13 January 1983||Jointly authorized (with other board member(s), see articles of association)|
|Paul Meijer (secretary)||12 June 1959 Utrecht||10 April 2019||Jointly authorized (with other board member(s), see articles of association)|
|Arp, Lambertus (treasurer)||8 February 1962 Amersfoort||12 June 2017||Jointly authorized (with other board member(s), see articles of association)|
GeneralAll Nations foundation channels funds to associations and foundations in countries where the activities of the foundation are carried out. Local brothers in these countries manage these funds. The objectives are the same in every country, although the activities are determined by special needs in the countries concerned. In this way the funds are spent effectively and fairly.
https://www.all-nations.nl/financien/ See the special page on this topic, for more information about finances
AccountancyIn the countries where All Nations foundation is expanding its activities, administrative groups of brothers have been formed that manage the funds transferred to them through the foundation for carrying out its objectives. National brothers bear the main responsibility in the countries in question. They manage the funds transferred to them through their bank accounts or in cash during visits. Hilvert Wijnholds was involved in the founding of these administrative groups and is a counsellor of each of them.
- The administrative group is responsible to the governmental offices with regard to the public activities that the Lord gives us to do in His work, formulated in: the statutes with their objectives
- the by-laws (or internal rules)
- instructions for the board.
- Management of funds, already allocated after deliberation for the expenses of, for example, Bible conferences, youth camps, printing of booklets and gospel tracts, building projects and visits
- Maintenance of movable and immovable properties that belong to the foundation
- Importation, transport, and distribution of Christian literature in these countries
- Hilvert Wijnholds and other brothers (see newsletters) regularly visit these countries to: attend Bible conferences and visit assemblies
- attend the discussions about progress and the annual meetings of the administrative groups
- consult on current matters with the board
- counsel on projects like teaching how to read and write, translation work, promotion of health care, and small-scale gardening and agricultural projects.